Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Seaside pick coral

Photo by Bo. W
Every weekend, our favorite is to go to the beach, take a look at the sea, heart enlargement, tired feeling all gone in a week. In the sea of blue lake, I slowly walk from one end of the beach to the other side. Shock waves to the beach, my hands kept up a hit up shells, not for a moment, there is no space in the hands, had to give up in many pick up shells. Squat down, put the shells on the beach, watching the waves hit them, I wash the shells in the sand, a good looking shells in my hands appear......

Photo by Bo. W
With the sea layer of ripples thrown up, rolled a white object in the distance, I thought I could pick up a conch, but drift to a coral. I put down the shells, picked up 1 kg of coral. When I went back home and searched for information, I found out that its name was Cave Coral, which makes me more than a hobby.






Photo by Bo. W
When I stood on the sand, I feel itchy feet. The soft sand makes me feel like standing on the cotton. When I'm standing in the water of the sea, feel a little cool, wave upon wave of the sea. Looking ahead, the sky attached sea, sea and sky, let a person cannot tell where is the sea, where is the day. The breeze is blowing, the sea once more the ripples, like a large floating with the silk.




Photo by Bo. W
Crescent shaped beach just like the sugar in the sun. Flush with the surface layers of ripples on the sand shell, become a white light flashing. Running barefoot on the soft sand, look at the blue sea, listening to the waves lapping applauded reef, smell the salty sea breeze, how wonderful it is, all this is nature of human is the most beautiful gift! Waves of the sea stretching forward to soak my feet. The scene to moisten my eyes, the broad sea edification of my heart. To the sea shouting, all troubles with cries of wave is gone.